– Preparation of the stakeholders, so to make synergy with the project ( wildlife wardens, public use staff, livestock farmers, veterinarians, etc.). This action will also be developed in the Portuguese areas most susceptible to the dispersion of the species.
– Identification of critical points (Sentinel Network). In the two new reintroduction sites, a group of vultures will be monitored with satellite transmitters. Their movements will provide relevant information to identify main flight paths, feeding areas, dangerous points, etc.
– Strategy to reduce the use of lead ammunition. Aims to eliminate the use of lead ammunition in the Iberian Ibex hunting reserves of Gredos and Eljuve (El Maestrazgo).
– Study of extensive livestock farming. . This will provide information on the state of extensive goat and sheep farming, the food chain and the economic sustainability of the sector.
– Preparation of hacking facilities in Gredos and Maestrazgo.